CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.14.2009

Time

It's been nearly a year since we lost our John... I continue to think of him often and miss him dearly. Have any particular memory or thought that you'd like to share? Post a comment so that we can reminisce and celebrate him together and we approach this first anniversary.

To post a comment, click on the word comments - which is located beneath the slideshow of photos at the end of this post. Previous comments will be listed first - at the top of the screen; the comment form/box will be beneath those. You do not have to be a Google member to leave a comment!

With love,
Amanda


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Johnny, he was pure sunshine in my life. I have a picture of Johnny and myself, given to me by his Mom taken right before one of our many trips to a swim competition that I keep on my coffee table. He is the first bright face I see with my coffee in the morning and is there with me as I usher in the last hours of the evening.

The loss of him is still too fresh and my heart still hurts and longs for Johnny. The work he did on earth was stupendous, can you just imagine what he can do as an angel?

Jill Tucker
Retired Swim Coach
Aiken Seahorses

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. Through the hurt and grief, Mom and I just finished doing the trip to Europe Johnny had been saving for. He was there with us and enjoyed all the sights. There was even an amusement park outside a little town we visited just for Johnny.

We hope you are remembering my dear brother with love as we do every day. Mom is undergoing a procedure today to put a stent in her blocked carodid artery. She is so strong and faces every challenge with great gusto. Your prayers will be appreciated for her also.

Much love from our hearts to yours,
Sally and Bertie