CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.22.2009

In the Knit of Time

I received the following note from Sally...

I am sending this email from my cousin, whose wife knitted this scarf in memory of our Johnny. I didn't even know we had such a program for the Winter Games in Idaho. I know whomever gets the scarf will treasure it. I just wanted to share this special gift with you and anyone who might think to check in on Johnny's blog. I printed copies for Johnny's memory box and would like you to post it (please) on Johnny's blog whenever you have time.

(Sally - Please forgive my delay! I'm sorry it's taken me more than a week to get this up for you... I'll be better next time! ~ Amanda)

Sally received the following e-mail from her cousin, Keith Bradford...

Hey there Dear cousin! Hi Ken:

I tell you ... my wife is a crafty person!!! Charlotte saw this information for the Special Olympics ... a friend of Charlotte's was making a scarf ...http://www.2009worldgames.org/volunteer/scarf-project

This information was given to Charlotte this year ...http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Features/Special+Olympics.htm

Charlotte know's how much our cousin was loved, so she decided to get busy, and Charlotte made this ... Read the label she made for it! (see attached pictures)

Please pass on my regards to your Mom.

Love,
Keith Bradford

0 comments: