Something from Sally...
Things are going as well as can be for Mom, Ken, and I. Last Sunday at church, Mom was presented with the attached resolution, signed by the Aiken City Council, regarding Johnny's example in our community. It was such an honor. Because I miss him so much, I had to take this opportunity to brag on my little bro some more. I thought you might enjoy reading it too. He was surely one of a kind.
Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying the fall season. With all that is happening in the world, we need to take time right now to focus on our blessings instead of the doom and gloom we hear about daily in the news. May God be kind to you and put a smile on your face. Thinking of all of you puts a smile on mine!
Still trusting in His Name,
Sally
10.12.2008
A Resolution!
Posted by Amanda at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment