Dear Friends and Family,
Mom, Ken, and I are just overwhelmed with the outpouring of love shown to us during Johnny's illness and his passing. Several of you from out of town have just been added to the list, so I am sending along John's Blog site address which contains everything I have sent out previously. I think it includes everything, even the obituary that appeared in the Aiken Standard and the Valley Independent (John's home town area). Don't forget to click on "Older posts" on the bottom of the page.
http://johnnybradford.blogspot.com
You can check back occasionally for more additions. Thank you for your prayers and concern.
Amanda, one of John's bowling coaches, has kindly put this blog up for us since Mom and I are virtually computer illiterates. We appreciate all your prayers, cards, visits, meals, and especially the love and support you have shown us during this difficult time. It is a comfort just knowing others are grieving with us.
Weeping with sadness for us, but with joy for John,
Sally Bradford Bryan
8.07.2008
E-mail from Sally...8.6.08
Posted by Amanda at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment